With Copado’s out-of-the-box rollback strategy for Salesforce, there’s no need to test and maintain potentially unsuccessful rollback strategies.
Planning for when things go wrong is just as important as planning for success when creating a business continuity plan. But while many organizations have rollback strategies for failed productions and deployment errors, those strategies are often untested — resulting in unexpected downtime.
With Copado’s Salesforce rollback strategy, your team can:
- View Originally Deployed Metadata and the Operations Performed
- Control How Metadata is Treated During This Rollback
- Update, Delete, Create and Compare Metadata
- Trace Used Salesforce Metadata
- Quickly and Safely Rollback Changes