If Salesforce training and knowledge are essential within your enterprise, it might be time to consider offering certification opportunities to your workforce. Salesforce certification training is a great way to cultivate talent and increase value within your workforce by expanding their knowledge base.
The Salesforce teams certification process will improve how your employees complete essential tasks such as setting up and using workflow automation. Its benefits don't stop there: training can also increase employee engagement and work satisfaction rates.
It's important to note that training existing employees is much less expensive than hiring new ones. If you want to help your employees avoid small, basic mistakes when they use Salesforce — and improve their workplace productivity — Salesforce certification training could be the answer.
In this article, we'll discuss Salesforce certification opportunities — and outline the immediate benefits they can offer to your organization.
What is Salesforce Certification?
Salesforce offers several certification programs in the CRM platform, broken down into specific roles, such as administrators, architects, developers, and more. Certification programs are divided into levels that lead to mastery of any chosen position.
The training process allows participants to earn globally recognized credentials. Salesforce credentials include (but are not limited to):
- Administrator. The Salesforce Administrator credential is aimed at employees who have worked with Salesforce before and are always looking for new ways to help their companies benefit from new features and capabilities.
- Data Architect. The Salesforce Data Architect credential is for architects who handle data management for the Customer 360 Platform to build scalable and high-performing solutions. Before taking the exam, candidates should be comfortable with Salesforce data management, database design, and handling large volumes of data.
- B2C Commerce Developer. The Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer certificate is for full-stack developers who have worked with Salesforce Commerce Cloud Digital.
- Marketing Cloud Administrator. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator credential demonstrates administrators can use industry best practices to configure Marketing Cloud products. Before taking the exam, candidates should be deeply familiar with Marketing Cloud, including compliance and governance requirements, Setup, subscriber data, and troubleshooting.
- Experience Cloud Consultant. The Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant credential is for those who have worked in a customer-facing capacity to implement and consult on Experience Cloud. Candidates should also be able to diagnose and resolve platform issues.
- User Experience (UX) Designer. The Salesforce UX Designer credential is for individuals who wish to construct and design human-centered experiences on the Salesforce Platform, whether they are aspiring or seasoned designers.
After completing any of these programs, participants will earn specific and valuable credentials that increase workplace productivity and confidence when working with the Salesforce platform.
How Certification Brings Value to Workflow
In any firm, workflow automation is critical. Workflows that are efficient and accurate will improve your company's operations and capacity to deliver high-quality results. Inefficient workflows, on the other hand, can have undesirable consequences.
By giving your employees the tools they need to understand, use, test, and improve your company's workflows through Salesforce teams certification, you will:
Expand Employees' Knowledge Base
A Salesforce certification will broaden your employees' knowledge of the platform beyond a basic-to-intermediate comprehension level. Employees are encouraged to learn more about Salesforce and become acquainted with features and technologies they may have neglected before.
Through training, your employees can achieve a thorough understanding of Salesforce Flow and its automation tools, such as the process builder and flow builder. Then, they'll be able to automate regular internal procedures and processes.
Finally, your team will be better equipped to identify tasks that should be automated and work together to establish those automated processes.
Collaborate with Salesforce Experts
Employees who lack technical knowledge benefit from training experience with Salesforce experts. Salesforce certification programs provide exposure to expert-led class training and live industry projects at length.
Participants in this program should have advanced expertise in customer relationship management, analytics, artificial intelligence, and exceptional customer service. Direct experience gained through working with Salesforce experts lays the foundation for that degree of progress, supplying bigger workflow value.
Copado's Salesforce Teams Training Opportunities
While an in-depth understanding of Salesforce is crucial, Salesforce teams also need to be able to verify that their processes work throughout the entire tech stack — across all integrations, devices, and platforms. Consider solutions that will make your work life easier, less manual, and more productive if paving the way for growth, training, and finding the correct tools for a workforce is on your mind.
Learning, understanding, and implementing Copado Robotic Testing is straightforward.
Copado Robotic Testing Certification requires no coding experience. Whether you're a business owner, analyst, or domain specialist, you can learn how to get started with automated testing. The Copado Robotic Testing Certification Trail provides a thorough understanding of fundamentals, including:
Introduction to Testing
Software Testing Methods and Types
How to Get Started with Copado Robotic Testing
Overview of Low-Code Testing Automation and Benefits
Modules on Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced Topics
Salesforce DevOps with Copado certification is available through Trailhead. For hands-on learning, Copado offers Live Webinars. When you finish Copado's free workshops, you might be surprised to find a discount that you can apply to other certification programs!
But Copado’s learning community isn’t limited just to testing. If you're interested in the Copado Platform and a CI/CD pipeline that fully integrates with Copado Robotic Testing, the Copado Fundamentals I & II Certificates can get you started. These certifications will introduce the CI/CD product and how Copado integrates with your repository. It also provides an in-depth understanding of Copado, user story commit changes, promotions, and back promotion best practices.
Copado Training Creates New Opportunities
Building workplace teams of qualified and trained workers is more crucial than ever. To be successful, many organizations will require a team of a few or more resourceful individuals.
Business operations and key testing may be placed on hold due to a lack of skills and resources.
Certification in Copado Robotic Testing will help you enhance workforce abilities, add value to workflow, and profit from a more productive and efficient team.