Businesses that strive to improve customer experience typically see higher client retention rates. Because of this, many businesses prioritize enhancing the customer experience, but they may struggle to know where to start.
An excellent customer experience management (CEM) strategy should control all customer touchpoints before, during, and after their first purchase. It should also concentrate on the specifics of the customer experience to raise awareness, improve its in-store and eCommerce purchasing experiences, and keep loyal customers engaged.
The following provides more detail about managing customer experience using the Salesforce Platform to reap the benefits of higher customer retention rates. We'll also discuss how custom applications and complex logic require rigorous testing.
What is the Salesforce Customer Experience?
Customer service and customer experience (CX) are frequently confused terms. The level of service received is only one aspect of the overall customer experience.
The Salesforce customer experience comprises all interactions from the moment a brand is introduced to a customer up through the initial purchase.
Managing the customer experience requires understanding the entire journey from the customer's point of view. This journey may include how they used a company website, interacted with sales representatives, requested and received assistance, or experienced a product or service.
What is Salesforce Customer Experience Management?
Customer experience management (CEM) and customer relationship management (CRM) are related but distinct. Improving the customer experience requires a different focus and more significant efforts to build a brand across all customer touchpoints.
Simply put, Salesforce customer experience management entails gaining an in-depth understanding of the customer journey, being aware of your customers' needs, staying involved, requesting feedback, and ensuring customers are satisfied before, during, and after a purchase.
Is Salesforce a Customer Experience Platform?
Process change and several innovative and advanced technologies may be needed to deploy CEM successfully.
However, Salesforce created the Salesforce Customer Experience and Success Management micro-credentials to assist business professionals in delivering great CX with the support and use of Salesforce's CRM platform.
How Does Salesforce Improve Customer Experience?
Many businesses and organizations can personalize customer interactions uniquely and productively thanks to the Salesforce CRM platform. The platform allows users to adopt a customer-first mindset and approach.
While there are multiple techniques for implementing customer service management on the Salesforce platform, you can narrow general recommendations to three essential areas:
- Adopt a Customer-Centric Approach: Without an in-depth understanding of your customer’s journey, it will be challenging to improve their experience. If you’re unsure where to start, increase efforts to get customer feedback on what they value, negative experiences they’ve had, and how they perceive your brand. Use the feedback you’ve gained to implement new plans and strategies to put your customer first.
- Implement Automation and AI: If you haven't adopted advanced technology such as AI and automation, it's crucial to get started. You should start with an assessment of where you can streamline your business operations, improve response times, and reduce manual tasks. Delegate responsibilities over to AI and automation, using solutions such as chatbots, text, voice analytics, and more.
- Support Salesforce Development with Testing: Real-time monitoring of platforms, applications, and websites is necessary to identify signs of outages and technical problems. Implementing AI-powered test automation will ensure faster testing, increased test coverage, and fewer failures, improving the overall customer experience.
Copado Robotic Testing to Improve the Customer Experience
Many businesses upgrade their Salesforce org to include custom workflows and third-party integrations. While modifications can improve business functionality, these custom applications and workflows require rigorous testing. If changes occur without enough testing, it might lead to errors getting released into production, which can erode consumer confidence.
Copado Robotic Testing enables companies to adapt to fast-changing customer demands, increase development speed, and improve the customer experience.
Our low-code platform will enable you to master complex test scenarios, including:
- Salesforce apps (CPQ, Field Service Lightning, nCino, Veeva etc.)
- Mobile Testing
- Lightning dynamic content
- Technical elements like shadow DOMs and iframes
- End-to-End tests across cloud platforms
To provide a great customer experience, perform testing whenever modifications and upgrades occur to ensure that your configurations, customizations, integrations, and business-critical processes remain operational.
Let Copado Be Your Salesforce Testing Solution
Customers have higher expectations for assistance, top-notch goods and services, and more. Combining the Salesforce CRM platform with a CEM strategy will enable you to reinvent your company processes to gain customer loyalty and repeat business.
Support improved customer experience initiatives and Salesforce development with the right automated testing solution to stay competitive in a technologically advanced market.