DevOps has made software delivery much faster. But to succeed in today’s innovation economy, teams must combine that speed with high quality. No bugs allowed. Copado helps low-code and pro-code teams work together across enterprise cloud platforms in order to deliver the highest speed AND highest quality possible to their customers.
Join Copado CMO Andrew Leigh, SVP Product David Brooks and Community VP Ashley Dodge for a look at Copado’s Spring ‘22 Release and how it can help your organization build quality-driven pipelines.
- The difference between low-code and traditional DevOps
- Native CI/CD integrations
- Best practices for reusable DevOps
- Job templates for low-code orchestration
- How to engage with the Copado Community