Implementation Workshop Series
Announcing our three-day, hands-on workshop series designed for Salesforce DevOps professionals who want to accelerate their understanding and adoption of Copado to enable them to successfully complete their Copado Administrator, Developer and Copado Consultant certifications, (formerly called Implementation 1).
The new workshop dates are:
Thurs, September 24th
Thurs, October 1st
Thurs, October 8th
Copado Consultant Workshop
The instructor-led workshops will be held at 11:00 am PST (California), 2:00 pm EST (New York).
Each session consists of three, three-hour-long workshops, 2.5-hours of prerequisites, and 18-hours of homework (to be completed between the workshops). The total hours required to complete the series of three workshops is approximately 30-hours.
If you are unable to attend the live, instructor-led workshop on a given day, a recording of the workshop will be posted in the discussion group in the Copado Academy within 12-hours. We encourage students to attend or watch each workshop prior to the next workshop date to keep pace with the instruction.
Each workshop will cover the following content:
- Day 1 – Administration: Arrive with your Copado Playground ready. We will begin hands-on activities to learn the key Copado objects and understand how Copado integrates with a GIT repository, commit changes, deploy them through a pipeline, and back-promote them to sync multiple Salesforce environments. After the workshop, you will be ready to complete the Administration Certification Trail in the Copado Academy and complete the Administration Certification exam.
- Day 2 – Developer: Arrive with your Copado Playground ready. We will begin hands-on activities to learn about Apex Testing, Static Code Analysis, and Conflict Resolution. In preparation for the next session, we will create a new type of Playground, specifically designed for Implementation Training. After the workshop, you will be ready to complete the Developer Certification Trail in the Copado Academy and complete the Developer Certification exam.
- Day 3 – Consultant: Arrive with your new Light Configuration Playground ready. We will begin hands-on activities to learn about Copado installation, user setup, building a pipeline from scratch, creating backups, and Copado best practices. After the workshop, you will be ready to complete the Consultant Certification Trail in the Copado Academy and complete the Consultant Certification exam.
- You will be executing hands-on training. During the workshops may be asked to share your screen and perform the hands-on activities live.
- Additional learning resources will be available through the Copado Academy.
- By completing the hands-on training and completing the exams you will receive your Copado Administration, Developer and Copado Consultant certification.
Please complete the 2.5 hours of prerequisites detailed in the course instructions inside the Academy prior to registering for the course.
After registering for the course, you will also be added to a Discussion Group, called Implementation Workshop Series – September 2020 in the Copado Community. Here you will meet your instructors and you can post questions to the Copado team and to your peers.
Please review the top, pinned post for workshop information and details.
The Administration and Developer certification code will be pinned to the top post in the workshop discussion group.
The Consultant certification code will be shared at the end of the Consultant Workshop, on day three of the training.
Each exam contains 30 questions and can be taken 2x. We recommend having access to your Copado Playground during the exam for reference. Good luck!
Upon passing each certification, a digital badge will be provided for you to share on social media and to help you promote your new skills.
Please visit our FAQ page.
Learning is a treasure that will follow you everywhere. We are grateful for the time you are investing into learning Copado. Here’s to your success and continued journey with Copado.
On-Demand Copado Quick Start Training Guide
Download this Quick Start Training Guide and begin watching the on-demand Administration, Developer and Implementation Certification Trails & Workshops to become Copado Certified. The content is identical to what is presented during the live, instructor-led workshops.
Notifications on Future Workshops
Sign up for open enrollment notifications for upcoming Copado workshops.