copado robotic testing for servicenow
End-to-end Testing for Quality ServiceNow Workflows
Get smart, user-friendly test automation for the clouds.
Optimized for Servicenow
Elevate Your World of Workflows
Helping deliver your next ServiceNow experience with a low-code approach
to easily test your integrations and customizations.
The nice thing about Copado Robotic Testing is you don’t have to write it. Copado simplifies the process with low-code functionality— making it much easier to get people up and running.
LOW-CODE FRIENDLY TEST AUTOMATION FOR YOUR DIGITAL WORKFLOWS
Here’s how we enable your team to deliver quality
Instant ramp-up time
- We enable you to leverage the best technology so you can test anywhere, anything (even mobile!) at any time.
- Our cloud-based, platform-agnostic, solution will scale your digital workflow needs with cloneable robots without any heavy infrastructure.
Get started in minutes
- We translate all the technical aspects of testing and we turn that into a natural language and that’s why it’s easy for people to get started.
- With our Visual Recorder, Flow Editor, and keyword-driven approach, anyone is able to standardize on the solution and have complete transparency with testing.
- With CI/CD integration available, plug Robotic Testing into any CI/CD pipeline.
- Reinforce best practices in software development by integrating with major version control systems
- Designed on open APIs to facilitate quicker integrations with other tools
One solution to support different teams
- Test ServiceNow workflow that spans different applications and systems through the UI or API level to deliver the best end-user experience.
- Ensure integrations are working as they should to avoid disruption to workflows
- Create future-proof tests, if there are any changes, use self-healing capabilities to reduce maintenance efforts
- Built-in editor with intelligent test development capabilities like test step prediction, test case analysis, and IntelliSense
Are you ready to make your world of workflows work better?