Don’t Ignore Testing In Low-Code Development
Low-code is a game changer — but teams must learn how to test their low-code creations.
Forrester: Enter the Panorama of Low-Code Application Testing
Today’s low-code landscape is a digital renaissance of citizen development and unmatched speed to market. But without testing, this renaissance can turn into the wild wild west in a hurry.
Here’s where it gets tricky.
Testing methods for traditionally developed apps are well established — but low-code creations require a completely new approach. Get up to speed on the strategies and challenges of low-code application testing with this mission-critical report by Forrester Consulting.
- The Risks of Ignoring Testing: Bugs and Blind-Faith Builds
- How to Distinguish Declarative Development from Custom Code
- The Differences Between White-Box Testing and Black-Box Testing
- Three Modes of Low-Code Testing: Unit, Component and Functional Testing
- Declarative Logic: How to Minimize Custom Code and Eliminate Technical Debt