Build On Relationships
Helping Insurers Become Technology-Led Innovators.
Copado Helps Insurers Become Disruptors in the World of Insuretech
Disrupt or be Disrupted
DevOps adoption in the insurance industry is becoming increasingly important as Insurtech disruptors increase the threat to incumbent actors. With disruptors able to focus on speed and efficiency in critical areas such as customer experience, incumbents must adapt or watch market share fade away.
- Accelerate development processes, so you can iterate and improve quickly
- Roll out new features quickly to maximize customer acquisition
- Enable digital transformation initiatives in sales, service and marketing
- Ensure greater transparency and team collaboration
- Streamline & build compliance into development processes
Changing Customer Expectations
- Release updates rapidly, without disrupting current services
- Transform the customer claims experience with innovation
- Build and deploy personalized tools, features and services on Salesforce
- Integrate privacy, security and compliance regulations into your processes
Rigorous Security and Compliance Standards
The insurance industry is still one of the most regulated industries, and government oversight will not be decreasing in the foreseeable future. Several states in the U.S. have adopted the Insurance Data Security Model Law, bringing with it regulations to protect non-public information, data breach notifications, incident reports, and more. More states, provinces, and countries will continue to implement similar regulations that must be met.
- Build security testing and compliance monitoring into your development lifecycle
- Only vendor in the market with an embedded compliance monitoring solution
- Ensure traceability of all development activities
- Comply with stringent industry standards such as ISO, GDPR, EU/US Privacy Shield, SOX, EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield, Service Organization Control (SOC) SOC1,SOC2, SOC3, TRUSTe, Payment Card Industry (PCI), HITRUST etc., to name a few.
Digital Transformation Initiatives
- Accelerate innovation and get the full ROI from Salesforce
- Streamline and accelerate development pipelines
- Automate your testing and release processes
- Iterate more quickly
- Integrate with on-premise and legacy systems
Insurance Companies Who
Build On Copado
Consistently meet changing customer expectations
Innovate faster to disrupt than getting disrupted
Minimize security threats & costs of non-compliance
Transform the claims experience for your customers
Don’t let legacy systems be a drag on your agility
The # 1 DevOps Platform for Salesforce Applications
Enterprise Salesforce customers pursuing digital transformation require DevOps at scale to rapidly deliver new capabilities, transform customer experience, and respond swiftly to new requirements. Copado offers the #1 Native DevOps platform for Salesforce that enables the full-lifecycle DevOps orchestration for Salesforce applications in an integrated, compliant and productive manner. Copado offers a Salesforce-native, tools-agnostic, cloud-based solution that seamlessly integrates, automates and harmonizes all the steps across the Salesforce DevOps cycle. The Copado solution includes a suite of seamlessly integrated products for planning, creating, verifying, deploying, releasing and monitoring to form a single, smooth, collaborative arrangement across the complete DevOps cycle.
Being 100% Salesforce native, Copado is fully integrated with Salesforce DX and Salesforce Clouds. Copado offers a highly secure platform for enterprises to protect and safeguard their entire DevOps environment for their salesforce applications. We ensure continuous security assurance for our customers through a combination of architectural design, specific security features, operational policies and best practices. Further, Copado is the only vendor in the market that offers a specialized Compliance solution to ensure process, people data and security compliance across the DevOps chain.
With Copado, enterprises get a single solution with which, all key DevOps functions and processes are seamlessly integrated, manual tasks are automated or minimized, and the team and management get complete visibility of all the release pipelines and associated data across the DevOps cycle. This leads to improved and predictable software quality, improved productivity, faster releases, improved compliance, governance and overall reduced costs. Copado has enabled our customers have achieved reduction of build & deployment cycle times by up to 50 percent, near-zero environment issues, and significantly improved quality for their Salesforce releases.